May 31, 2013

The Supernova Quilt

I have been saving, swapping and swooning over these fabrics for years. I finally cut into them and a few others.

The Next Challenge



I thought the Supernova quilt from Quilting Modern would be perfect for them.

Supernova


It wasn't as scary to cut into this group of fabrics as I thought. Although I was muttering under my breath when I cut a strip of swimming sisters a half inch too short. You know that feeling?  I even had some park slope leaves in the stash! I've been working on this for the past couple of weeks for only 15 minutes at a time. I will admit I am a hopeless copycat. Wouldn't you?

I've "claimed my blog" through bloglovin, as most people have, since Google reader will be no more. Care to follow? That was easy. I love how a summary of random blogs is emailed every night, of blogs I follow, to mix things up.  It will automatically transfer all the blogs you are currently following in an instant as well. Less work is a good thing.

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. You found the perfect quilt for your precious fabrics, looove

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am about to cut into my Mendocino and make the exact same quilt. I've never followed a pattern so exactly before but I"m excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)