May 8, 2012

Ferris Wheel Along

Remember this?

Well... I fell in love. Aylin made one for a pillow swap for Tacha and she is going to have a QAL group with to make this. There are downloadable templates here at Katy's and she even has some plastic templates on her etsy.  They aren't necessary for the QAL, but they will make it a whole lot easier. Be sure, when printing, unmark the scale to fit page option, and it will print perfectly. The hexagons are exactly 2 inches on each side.

I can imagine the possiblities... scraps, solids, your favorite fabric line, watercolor florals... So go join the flickr group and maybe this English Paper Piecing project could be a summer project or winter for those down under. I will be making this in the car at school pickup and dropoff.

What are you waiting for? I certainly didn't. :)

EPP projects
Patchwork ball and text fabric pieces



4 comments:

  1. You certainly didn't! Wow. Tempting. I've never done any EPP and I love this pillow. I think I might be able to cut the hexies with my GO!Baby. I'll print templates to see if I can match the size.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to join in as well, too, too tempting. Thanks for the links.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)