November 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday: Hope Valley Supernova

This is my dining room table in real time a couple of minutes ago while picking colors for another Supernova block.

Hope Valley Supernova

I plan to make the next couple of nights some late ones and have a top soon. I am still indecisive about its size. It goes so well on our queen bed and our gray-blue paint. Sigh... I could make two blocks in a night and be done, twin size, or make six in the next week to have a decent queen sized quilt. What to do??? I am having Supernova fatigue... On a side note, my husband, the literal guy that he is, has been calling it the asterisk quilt. 

I am going to take a break and do some boring sewing today after lunch. Something about a binding and hamper repair... Zoe has a fun appointment to get some shots, after I pick Anna up for school, so the afternoon is full. So what are you really up to today? 

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

7 comments:

  1. Oh, your Supernova is so beautiful and inspiring! I love the Hope Valley you've chosen and think it will go well with the paint!

    We had the flu mist today. My big, strapping teenaged boys faint at the sight of needles! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "asterisk" quilt is going to be gorgeous!!

    Mary
    http://www.quiltgenius.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Supernova is looking good! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your choice of fabric for your Supernova - it is going to be sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO QUEEN SIZE!!!! You're half way there already. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, definitely go queen size. You'll be so happy to have this beauty on your bed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)