November 29, 2011

Take Your Time Tuesday

I've been away from my computer this and that has been a good thing. Family time, Thanksgiving dinner, potty training, trimming the house and trees with lights, getting out all the decorations took a lot of time. I don't do any shopping on this weekend either and prefer to spend it with family instead. I did break down Monday and bought some half priced fabric for quilt backs. Can't resist that.

I finished another Cathedral Window block... and that's about it for handwork this Tuesday. Any of you have better luck?

One More


Are you working on any holiday projects?  I want to make a table runner and a tree skirt. My tree definitely needs some pants like these!

Now for those rules, regs and important stuff...
1. Please be nice and encourage each other.
2. Peruse all the links and leave comments here and for others.
3. Backlink to my post here at the end of your 'Take Your Time Tuesday' post so others can join the fun.

You can link up your blog below! Happy Tuesday!





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work on the Cathedral Windows! Very pretty prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely windows. I've been meaning to make some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cathedral windows is simply stunning! I am working on table-toppers and runners for Christmas. Seems I always tackle big projects that take me forever to complete so these smaller projects are quite rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your windows are beautiful. They've been calling my name for some time. I'll have to give in and start a few myself in Jan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)