September 26, 2011

Warm/Cool Block of the Month

When the kids ate lunch, I finished the last 2 seams of my cool colorway BOM.

IMG_2521


Here are the other blocks I finished this weekend, after feeling better on Sunday, and earlier this month.

IMG_2525


Storm at Sea Block C 709


Katty Wampus Block C 809


Katty Wampus Block W 809


I really like the practice these blocks have given me. They are made with Marti Michell templates and I will be using the templates in the Farmer's Wife QAL. They have a bit of a learning curve and I honestly hated them at first. That is, until I figured out how to use the blunt corners correctly to make my blocks have more accuracy.

These are the cool blocks together.

Cool BOM

Wheew! One more warm block to go.

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)