June 18, 2011

Trying To Play Catch Up

I bought it. The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt seems pretty popular right now. Something to do with a Quilt Along with Andrea and Amanda?


I couldn't get it online anywhere! The person at the register at Joanne's and I had an exchange like this:

Register lady: Are you actually going to do this?
Me: ah... Yes.
Register lady: (gasps) Oh my gosh... really?
Me: Yup. I am going to work on it since there's a FWQAL online.
Register lady: Wow. I don't know how you could do this... (strange suspicious befuddled look)
Me: (Shrugs. Smiles politely.)




I am going to try to use the Marti Mitchell template sets, not the templates on the included CD. On her website, she says she has a list of what templates she used for what block. I am hoping I hear back about my emailed request in the next week or so. I have been using the templates in my other 12.5 inch blocks. They are really accurate to an eighth of an inch or less. I don't usually use templates, but they seem to work well.

I finished one more UFO block last night during the FNSI. The other three are all in some form or another halfway done. 

Spinner Block C 209


I am going to find some caffeine now and finish them!  I have the Kaleidoscope Quilt Along and this Farmer's Wife Quilt Along to plan for and I am going to this UFO done!

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I need to join a quilt along... maybe. The block looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. unreal block it looks great well done

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)