April 12, 2011

Single Girling Along

The Singles Girl quilt top is almost completed. Here is a sneak peak. I am shocked at the size of it, having to hand quilt it up, but I think it may be my most favorite quilt by far!


Andrew said, "Wow!! How you make this?" My response was and is usually "Carefully" or "Lots of pins." I have got to get better answers... 

It has to come up off the living room floor soon. Zoe started to do her dancing thing on it with her two year old bare feeties. I had to tell her no, :(, and her reaction was, "But it fun!!" OK, you have my heart there...

The first thing we will do, when it is finished my sweet Zoe, is dance on it.

9 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! Love the dancing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is to die for. So jealous of your DS stash. :) Also, your Happy Dresden quilt is equally wonderful. Much to love around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is great! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "But it fun!" Out of the mouths of babes! I just love your quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)