March 24, 2011

Supernova Quilt Along

The Single Girl is coming along well and some blocks are done. No pictures unless I get something substantial done. I have another cold so piecing it is getting on my nerves. I will finish most of it this weekend. 

The Kona Kaufman Snow is working out and the comments on my last post were interesting. If Kona solids seems to be of lower quality at different places, doesn't this make the customer insecure and possible switch to a brand with more consistency instead? I know it makes me feel that way. I guess the lesson learned is stay away from discount stores.

I am making a pillow during this quilt along, but this design has been on my favorites list for a while. My bedroom furniture is in a colonial blue and the New Day colorway of HopeValley is a perfect match. Maybe I will make a quilt of it this summer.

Supernova Quilt-Along with Freshly Pieced


You are not too late and can check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. I am not so good with this blogging thing yet so I haven't been taking pics either but I do have myp pieces cut out. Glady you are getting through yours too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)