March 10, 2011

Just A Few Things...

  • I am feeling a whole lot better. The family that visited caught the crud too and are finally getting over it. We certainly want a redo visit soon!!
  • The crud was awful. Two of the kids ended up with ear infections. 
  • I lost ten pounds and gained back some of it. So I started a diet and it's working.
  • The Love strip quilt is done. I'll post tomorrow.
  • Anna is super excited about the Daddy-Daughter dance tonight. She was so excited, she came to my room at 6 am and was wearing her polka dotted party dress and wanted me to do her hair.
  • Last week, Anna was told in tennis that her overhead smash and forehand were amazing. She then instantly asked how her backhand was. I'm loving that Type A personality. :)
  • Zoe found out, in gardening, you don't eat the dirt no matter how much topsoil looks chocolaty.
  • Andrew likes my Single Girl quilt rings, because they look like a race track and he made sure to show me with his matchbox cars. I finally got my Kona Snow today and need to work on that this weekend.
  • It's 75 out and spring has arrived!
See you tomorrow! I'll have pictures and paragraphs!

2 comments:

  1. Glad that everyone is feeling better. Hurray for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update! I like the dirt bullet point, although I'm sure Zoe was very disappointed! Good to hear you are all back in action and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)