February 11, 2011

Noontime Naps With My Noodle

Wow! This week went fast. This is the rocking chair where I have spent my noontimes. My hexagon box has come in handy while waiting for Zoe to slowly fall asleep. She fights sleep so badly between each eye rubbing with her tiny fist.


It goes to show you that you need nothing fancy to do some hand sewing. A pincushion, needles, thread and a good pair of scissors. I think I am up to twenty flowers. My Cathedral Window block is curled up underneath all of those hexagons. It's a good mess.


This shoebox is my favorite sewing container and those shoes from LL Bean were totally worth it! 

3 comments:

  1. Love this! :) Those hexagons look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous post - not just the hexagons but the lovely Mummy too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)