January 22, 2011

Last Night

What is it about a new rotary cutter blade that make me want to cut fabric? The last one was so dull, and I was in complete denial on having to put in a new blade. However, I did manage to run over the Omnigrid ruler and conveniently dull it. I realized my 12.5 inch square one has an entire corner nicked off. Was it a long ago, late night, coffee induced haze? Anyway, I am really good at breaking in those new blades. So blah, blah, blah... Did I do anything last night?

I did the first 4 so you'll have to excuse me on the last one for another day or two.

1. Nine 5 inch crazy quilt blocks.


These Henna Garden blocks will be a pillow like this. I thought I was original and figured out how to cut it up myself, but found out Oh Fransson has a great tutorial on it for a quilt sized version.

2. Put binding on Star pillow for the Bloggers Pillow Party. I'll show more of it for that post.


3. Sew strips for postage stamp quilt
4. Cut out more hexagons for AMH quilt


Yes, yes and cut out lots of Meadowsweet for the CW quilt. I am adding bit of Farmer's Market in there too. Is it wrong? It just makes me so happy all mixed up together.

5. Cathedral Window Tutorial edits


A very good night even if I did manage to break a needle too.

12 comments:

  1. i love love love so much what that henna garden looks like all cut up in a block together! fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE the crazy nines! They look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could that be wrong when it looks so right?! Love what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! I'm the say way with my rotary cutter. Everytime I put in a new blade I'm amazed the old blade could still cut fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats a HUGE productive night!!! i really like those fabrics. and the funky 9inch crazy block is very fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those crazy 9-patch henna garden blocks! They are so fun to make :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! Crazy 9's is one of my favorite patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those Henna Garden blocks look just right! Can't wait to see the finished results.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No such thing as wrong! You had a great night didn't you? Love that cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have been a busy girl! Love the henna garden blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good evening? That sounds like an incredible evening!! Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)