January 1, 2011

1-1-11

This is why I love my husband...

With one non-shredded belt, five hours later we now have a working treadmill. He likened the work to this: "It was like having to take apart a car engine to fill it with gas. Seriously, the only thing left for me to take apart would have been the wires to the motor." So yeah, I have a keeper. 

Now off to actually use that thing! It actually made its way into the craft room so I am sure it will guilt me into using it every time I'm in there.


And... my craft room was painted this weekend. Thank you my sweet sweet man! 

5 comments:

  1. what color is your room now? I would love to pain my craft room...but i don't see it in the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My task for this week is to start the crafting year with a clean slate by actually finding my craft room! That place needs a serious cleaning, tidying and culling. THEN, I'll be ready to create. Sounds like you are ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat husband and enjoy your treadmill!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very talented/useful hubby! You definitely keep those types!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)