November 20, 2010

Wake up. Eat a nut. Look at a view. Eat a nut...

Same old Saturday that slipped away with the same old Saturday stuff. Busy and so no FNSI pictures until 8ish o'clock.

The quilt back was finished Friday night.


I used all the scraps leftover from the top to make the backing since it measures 47" wide. I needed about 5 inches more for the width so I have a happy strip just like Amanda Jean did! It is starched, ironed and ready to become a quilty sandwich.


As you can see no squirrels were harmed in the making of this quilt back. I am sure Scaredy will be relieved! I love this Scaredy Squirrel inspired quilt.


Meet Scaredy here

4 comments:

  1. hehe, I'm glad that you were able to make a cut between little squirrels for the adorable backing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quilt. I have never seen the squirrel fabric.
    The green tone on tone tuli fabric if one of my fave lines. The orange is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun quilt! I bet you and your kidlets enjoy lots of good reading time under this quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)