November 23, 2010

Something Low in Calories But Still Yummy!

Soul Blossoms is shipping as we speak at Quilt Home. I want all of them, but that is not going to happen anytime soon.



Or this... a design named after my blog...



Sew Happy by Kaufman Fabrics

Just kidding. How did I miss these and I'm not sure how long they have been out.  I don't usually like novelty prints, but I like these aqua and red fabrics with pins and sewing machines.

Are you dreaming of any lovelies after the Fall Market?

4 comments:

  1. The bottom fabric in red is at my local store but they didnt have the safety ins. Cute.
    I havent seen any of the fabric shown at market so I dont know what I am missing. Maybe I should do a little research

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fabrics...all so yummy!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)