October 4, 2010

Heavy Cloud... No Rain

Just hanging out and waiting for some rain. Lots of warnings but nothing in the northern part of the valley.


I love the stormy blue of the clouds rolling in. Don't you?


Of course my brain immediately thinks of this.


Just so you don't think I haven't been sewing, these half inch hexagon pincushions were finished this September. My craft room is slowly morphing too. Aren't those are cute bins from the dollar aisle at Target? They come in red too!

IMG_0239

I hope we will get some happy rain today. Last week, when it rained, we had to search high and low for our only umbrella. It is a novelty toy in our house!


5 comments:

  1. We got some rain over here in Pahrump this afternoon.

    Love those fabrics you're showing.

    Cute little pin cushions too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you want rain? YOU should be coming to visit ME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We too have much more rain than we need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all need rain! We're on an open burning, grass fire alert here!

    Love the hexies and the room is starting to look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything you make is cute! I'm sure that your sewing room will be the cutest craft spot too by the time you have finished sprucing it up!.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)