August 4, 2010

Improv(e) Your Butt Challenge

I have been thinking of ways to motivate myself into exercising. I eat decently, but don't stay active enough to push that metabolism into any gear at all. So I saw on Tallgrass Prairie Studio and Sew Katie Did there was a challenge that would combine quilting and exercising! Whoohoo! So I signed up on a site that keeps track of your exercising. The idea for Improv(e) Your Butt Challenge is for every mile you walk you get to add a piece of fabric to your quilt. The best part is it is improv and I haven't done that either. So here goes...I am in and start today...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds very interesting! I hope it is heaps of fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to wish you all the luck in the world.


    Love,

    -Samya ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)