June 12, 2010

CdC and Friday Night Sew-In

Friday Night Sew-In results:


Two Potholders that need Insul-Bright. (Let me know where you get yours.)

Potholders

All 64 8 inch pinwheels done! (I worked on the last ten or so last night.)

Pinwheels Finished!

I even cleaned my sewing area and I can see the table is made of wood not fabric scraps!

I worked on the Cirque des Cercles this week.

Beginning of the month:

May progress- Cirque des Cercles 5/31

Now:

June progress- Cirque des Cercles 6/12

My beautiful haul from the farm:


20 lbs! It was a lot more fun at 78F instead of 100F. It's only noontime. I need a nap. Maybe the kids will take one so I can get one. Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I love the fabric! Jo-ann's is supposed to carry it but I couldn't find it there. I did find some at Hobby Lobby. If you can't find any let me know and I'll send you a package.

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me tired, seeing all the wonderful things you are working on;)
    Those peaches look good, I need to get some fresh fruit myself, love it.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. CDC is looking fabulous.
    The colors look similar to what I stitched CDC with

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those potholders look great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so ambitious! I love, love, love, the red embroidery piece. The amount of work going into it must be unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making wonderful progress on the embroidered piece! All your blue and yellow pinwheels look so pretty. Going to enjoy seeing them altogether.

    Lovely potholders. I need to get on the stick and do some. Mine all look pretty ratty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy you have been busy with some wonderful projects! The peaches look delicious!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely work but what I'm coveting are those apricots, they look delish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Joann's carries insulbright

    ReplyDelete
  10. I made some "Hot" potholders, too!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/42308891@N07/4588628667/

    I found Insulbrite at Hobby Lobby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)