May 19, 2010

A Quilt Market and Festival

Are you going to Quilt Market? No? There is a ridiculously cute red button with a little red radio that I have added to my side bar. Pam will be blogging each day from market, and so will many others. The Spring Market in Minneapolis starts this Thursday. Aren't you excited about the new fabric, products, inspiration and ideas?!




For the rest of us...
don't forget! Blogger's Quilt Festival begins this Friday, May 21! There were over 700 bloggers last time. Join the fun by sharing a quilt and the story behind your quilt. Then visit to be inspired and to encourage others. I am sharing the quilt that was partially in my first post and named my blog. I know you want to look...I may also have a wonderful giveaway from a special company...Can't promise anything until and if it arrives...






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like quilt paradise! Might even inspire me to finish my quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)