May 28, 2010

The Aurifil Thread Winner!

The winner was

Brenda  who said... " I would love to win this. I do a lot of appliques and crazy quilting which this would be perfect for. I can't afford silk so I either use cotton quilting thread or DMC floss. I know this thread is like butter to use. I would be set for a long time with this thread if I was to win. This would be such a blessing to me. With a very tight budget a girl can only dream. Thanks for giving me a chance to win."

I wish I had a prize for everyone. The response was fantastic. Many of you said that is was outstanding thread and you would not choose anything else. I agree! This is quality thread.

Huge congrats! I will be emailing you soon Brenda about your wonderful prize.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Brenda!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Brenda who will be sew happy, wish it was me though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Brenda!! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to Brenda!! Lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristen,

    Your blue Dresden is to die for... all those fabrics! I am going to swoon! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)