April 9, 2010

Jungle Pointy Kitty

At least she has the heart of a jungle kitty. Too bad that's just oregano.
Zoe Pointy Kitty

She was sewn together and left in a box years ago. She was waiting for to be stuffed and given a face.  It is based on a Wee Wonderful design. It will be Zoe's birthday party on Saturday and I wanted to finish this for her. Anna is so into dogs, I thought we might need the other faction!

The theme will be Hello Kitty. I just thought about the cake seriously yesterday, but I'm sure it will look fine. I'll share pics of the last few cakes that I have made in a later post.  They take forever the day before, but are so worth it!

Inspired by this sugary haiku book of the ever narcissistic Kitty, but so divinely cute, I give you this Haiku: 
Zoe Pointy Kitty

I hear you saying,
“Time to feed pointy kitty.”
Truly happy words.

12 comments:

  1. What an awesome little pal to have to play and snuggle with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really adorable!! love the haiku

    ReplyDelete
  3. That softie is so cute - she reminds me of a Thanksgiving Day parade float! Good luck with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! :-) And isn't great to get one of those UFO's finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, and I just had to giggle at your haiku. Love the little nametag :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to get better at making softies - they make such great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is adorable! Everytime I see a new softie I want to make one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute finish. I am sure Zoe would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your pointy kitty! I have been meaning to make one for years but so many bloggers keep showing me more and more cool projects that there are many on my list to do. lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kristen this Kitty is way too cute!!! My daughter would just love it. Hope the party was a hit. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)