February 10, 2010

Valentine Apron Skirts

This weekend we decided to recycle some ripped up jeans that still fit Anna. I looked at a lot of tutorials and came up my own. They are made like an apron.

Here is before:
Apron Skirts- Before Picture

Here is after:
Apron Skirt
She loves her new ruffly skirts. I bought a third yard for each and an eighth yard for the band. It was more than enough.

I love this next picture because Andrew has a "Come on man, don't smother me with your love look".
Apron Skirt - Anna and Andrew

Andrew really does love his sister.
Valentine


BTW, for all of you with snow. Don't be jealous. That is artificial turf. I wish I could keep a lawn like that. It holds up better than real grass under 110 degree heat in August!

Happy Love Day!

Don't forget to sign up for my Valentine's giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the skirts!

    And the big blue eyes and the hunky lil' man!

    Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puh-lese, can Anna be a sweeter model!! I sit at my 9-5 desk and dream of the things that you are making and posting. I love them all and really enjoy reading your updates. I am partial to the kid pics however since I am, afterall, in-directly related :) Becky Turek

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)