January 6, 2010

Book Love


What should I do with this little guy? He's a Quaker freebie from The Workbasket  He is 3.5 by 2 inches. I already have tons of pin cushions and don't really like floss rings. A bag maybe for a tiny project. Hmmmm.

I used these books from the library so much, I decided to splurge and buy them. I made this napkin holder from Emma Hardy's book, Sewing In No Time. I've already had requests for more. Uh oh.
napkin holder

napkin holder and coaster set
They were a great excuse to buy more red and white fabric to add to my stash. Thanks Becky.

I got the idea for the coasters from Joelle Hoverson's Patchwork and Quilted Gifts book. I made a pile of them to give away for the holidays. I really want to make the Amish puzzle ball for Zoe with scrappy bits of fabric.
 
coasters lots of them

Can you imagine having a hobby room like this? Yumma. I am working on a stuffed dog for Anna. Her review of Tone Finnanger's Sew Pretty Homestyle was, "Can you make all of them?"



Me too. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)