January 5, 2010

2010 Goals

I have few things that must get done this year. Does everyone else sigh when they look in their cabinets of stuff? Sometimes I panic when I see UFOs that need to be fully finished.  Here is a list of the sewing that needs to be completed by the end of this year.

1. Quaker hedgehog bag, The Workbasket
2. Log Cabin Quilt pair
3. Cirque Des Cercles cross stitch, Ink Circles
4. Coin quilt, Moda Bake Shop
5. Linen baskets -3, Zakka Sewing: 25 Japanese Projects for the Household
6. Christmas ornaments, Just Cross Stitch Christmas Ornament Magazine
7.  Yo-Yo table runner
8. Cherry quilt, Happy Zombie blog
9.  Anna's Woodland Bloom quilt, 9 patch sorta scrappy
10. 2 Old block of the months(22 blocks left undone when I had no sewing machine for a year!)
11.  6 pointed star quilt top, pieced by hand
12. Cherry Blossom Biscornu, Sweetheart Tree
13. Kathy's Violet Biscornu, Chatelaine
14. I am sure there are more so I will leave this blank :)

Personal Goal:
Lose weight like everyone else and get moving.

Good news: DH (J) is starting a new job soon. He was transferred across town to our backyard. Literally... The school we can see from our bedroom is the school he is working at-same job, different school.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)