December 28, 2009

Did I hear pillow fight?

Last July, I found couple of pillow kits at Nancy's Quilt Shop. Once I wrapped my head around the no unfinished edges method, I couldn't stop. They always have cute novelty prints that work perfect for kids. All the cousins got a pillowcase this Christmas, even the littlest one, for when she will actually have big girl bed.
Pillow cases
I could have gone with a more boring picture in this post like this, but I decided to have a bit more fun with this instead.

My quality control agents decided to test out the goods.


Testing pillow cases

 Belly flops anyone?


They seem to work just fine.


Hiding among pillows

Well, what would you do if you had that many pillows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your comments make me so happy!
(Comment moderation enabled.)